Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pringle4Mayor - the 2014 verison

Well, I'm officially rescinding my statement that I won't be running in the fall election. My reasons still stand. I can't do door knocking due to my disability. I didn't say it before but I need to spend $4000 - $5000 on dental work so there went most of my campaign funding.  I guess I will have to do some aggressive fundraising.

Unite North Van and amalgamation wise, I wanted to do some promotion and running for Mayor is the way to do it as that is the only time most people pay attention.  As well, with an unacceptable Kerry Morris providing the alternative to those who don't or can't vote for Darrell Mussatto, they have to be given an option.

So I will be there to point out that the Morris campaign fear mongering, even worse, inaccurate fear mongering as that is even more wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment